best pro team jersey

cydewaze said:
I like a few of them, but since I could only pick one, I did. ;)

I voted for Gerolsteiner, but would of liked to have Phonak and Cofidis too.

My wife went to the tour w/team Phonak and sent back 4 kits. Boy are they bright green. I think they look very cool, but don't have the cajonés to go out in the bib and jersey myself. Jersey and black shorts yes. Anyway Phonak gets my vote. The BMC bikes are pretty damned cool too! :)

renoster said:
The very best is not a choice - Domina Vacanze

Meaning the zebra stripes of ~'03? Those where indeed very cool. :cool:

The new, toned-down stripes are barely visible...

RC2 said:
My wife went to the tour w/team Phonak and sent back 4 kits. Boy are they bright green. I think they look very cool, but don't have the cajonés to go out in the bib and jersey myself. Jersey and black shorts yes. Anyway Phonak gets my vote. The BMC bikes are pretty damned cool too!

agreed, I was only looking at the BMC website yesterday dreaming about owning one of the racing bikes, preferabaly the Phonak Team replica bike :)

team bianchi said:
what is the best pro team jersey
I have a Radobank team jersey, and chose it over QuickStep and some other team. I wanted the Phonak one, but there wasn't one in my size. :(

Seems odd that a user called team bianchi didn't include Alessio-Bianchi in the options.
I love my black and celeste Bianchi, but I voted for T-Mobile, the black and purple-pink is too cool.

Well I hate to be pro-LA and the boys but the USPS stuff does look good, especially at the front of every peleton at the TDF (apart from when LA wanted to win a stage)

Chateaux d'ax, Gianni Bugno and I think Toni Romminger raced in them. I have one of those. I have gone out clubbing in that. Gorgeous stuff.

I like CSC and the USPS, but had to go with the BIG GREEN Phonak, reminds me of the old Hartford Whalers Jerseys
:D

Seems odd that a user called team bianchi didn't include Alessio-Bianchi in the options.

im team bianchi not alessio bianchi

ride to win

Just out of curiosity, are you ppl voting for USP becuase you like the jersey design/colour, or is it because most of you are from the US and probably support the team?

crees22 said:
Just out of curiosity, are you ppl voting for USP becuase you like the jersey design/colour, or is it because most of you are from the US and probably support the team?

From what I've seen, if you take any pole on this forum having to do with a rider, a team, a team director or anything that includes USPS or one of it's members as an option, USPS is going to win in a landslide. So I'd have to say that there might be a bit of bias by USPS fans with regard to who they're voting for.

I know ONCE is retired, but they were THE best, the pink ensemble is unbeatable, even though the yellow alternative was also sweet. But it wasn¨t an option...so I had to go with euskatel-euskadi, and it would get my vote for the best name, or at least the funnest to say as well.

puma said:
I know ONCE is retired, but they were THE best, the pink ensemble is unbeatable, even though the yellow alternative was also sweet. But it wasn¨t an option...so I had to go with euskatel-euskadi, and it would get my vote for the best name, or at least the funnest to say as well.
Isn't Eusktel-Euskadi the name of the Basque Telephone Company?

puma said:
the yellow variety was ONCE'S primary kit. they were required to adopt the pink alternative in 'le tour' due to yellow being the leaders colour.