Best r.b.r. Stalker?

In article <020620031604593339%[email protected]>, warren <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Ronaldo Jeremiah
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I vote for Fat Stevie.
> >
> > -RJ
>
> Only if "best" means embarassingly persistent.
>
> -WG

I suspect that in stalker-world, that's exactly how "best" would be described. But Bruce Johnston
would get a vote here, too, for his LvM obsession.

Would the awards for stalkers be called a Chapman?

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <020620031604593339%[email protected]>, warren <[email protected]>
wrote:

> > In article <[email protected]>, Ronaldo Jeremiah
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> I suspect that in stalker-world, that's exactly how "best" would be
described. But Bruce Johnston
> would get a vote here, too, for his LvM obsession.

Yeah but to be fair there are several others would such attention. I would also put Braendli and
Jeanson at the top of my list.

B-

On 6/2/03 10:22 AM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo Jeremiah"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I vote for Fat Stevie.
>
> -RJ

Sure.............?? Sorry to burst your stalker bubble. I am not "drugged/medicated" for my kidney
disease anymore.....therefore not "fat"

I have made how many posts in the past few months?? 10? 12?

From: http://www.marriageenjoy.com/consequences.html

Kidney & Obesity: -Kidneys are organs of elimination of waste products from the body. They are two
in number & are located on either side of the lower spine. Kidney has a plentiful supply of blood
vessels. It has fine filters & performs the tough job of filtering twice the amount of blood in the
body every hour. It does not allow the large particles of essential proteins and red cells to pass
through the filter. Most of the fluid is re-absorbed. Essential glucose, amino acids, hormones &
other vitamins are returned to the blood stream after absorption. The excess of these substances is
discarded through the urine. More fat tissues the body contains, the greater the task of
elimination. So for a person of obese, kidney disease tend to develop easily.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<BB022023.43232%[email protected]>...
> On 6/2/03 10:22 AM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo Jeremiah"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I vote for Fat Stevie.
> >
> > -RJ
>

> Sure.............?? Sorry to burst your stalker bubble. I am not "drugged/medicated" for my kidney
> disease anymore.....therefore not "fat"
>
> I have made how many posts in the past few months?? 10? 12?

Nine posts to r.b.r. in the last month. Twenty-one to rec.radio.cb

Just for fun, let's do a content analysis of the nine r.b.r. posts:

May 22: FS posts:

OR Henry without his PARROT!!!

May 23: FS posts:

Are they the magical #9........

No Super Mario this year????

May 23: FS posts:

The dog freaked out when he saw them coming He lost it while crossing the street........ ******
in the rode while running across...... They slipped in the ****......

May 26: FS posts:

If a crash was "mandatory"!

That's the one I want to have....... His whole team should wear muddy kits tomorrow to honor
his acrobatics!

June 1: FS posts:

If this does not get a response..........

Which would be a better "Rumble"??

Me against Henry/Kurgan?? OR.........Henry's Parrot against my CAT??? (burp...)

June 1: FS posts:

Very stupid.................Parrot Boy

If USPS did not employ them the EuroPro teams WILL You think they would be jobless if USPS was
not a team??

How many of them were on a EuroPro team before USPS was around??

June 1: FS posts:

The Horny Parrot...(followed by a surprisingly amusing joke about a parrot)

June 3: FS responds to Kurgan with:

Just like if you followed your promise and stayed in the "Mensa Boy" group!?!?!?!

And concludes June 3 with the response to this thread, above.

Nine posts total. Six refer to Henry, stalking, or a parrot. One proposes a 'rumble' between you and
him, or, alternately, between your pets.

NEWSFLASH for Stevie: It's debatable whether you are fat, but it is obvious you are in love.

-RJ

P.S. Steve, it is only necessary to use one item of punctuation after a sentence. This includes
statements, questions, and even sentence fragments. Try it, you'll like it.

P.P. Why does a newsgroup for cb's exist? I mean, if you wanted to talk to those guys, wouldn't you
just get on the thing and give a big 'ol "10-4 Good Buddy"?

On 6/3/03 2:45 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB022023.43232%[email protected]...
>> On 6/2/03 10:22 AM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo
>> Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I vote for Fat Stevie.
>>>
>>> -RJ
>>

>> Sure.............?? Sorry to burst your stalker bubble. I am not "drugged/medicated" for my
>> kidney disease anymore.....therefore not "fat"
>

> From: http://www.marriageenjoy.com/consequences.html
>
> Kidney & Obesity: -Kidneys are organs of elimination of waste products from the body. They are two
> in number & are located on either side of the lower spine. Kidney has a plentiful supply of blood
> vessels. It has fine filters & performs the tough job of filtering twice the amount of blood in
> the body every hour. It does not allow the large particles of essential proteins and red cells to
> pass through the filter. Most of the fluid is re-absorbed. Essential glucose, amino acids,
> hormones & other vitamins are returned to the blood stream after absorption. The excess of these
> substances is discarded through the urine. More fat tissues the body contains, the greater the
> task of elimination. So for a person of obese, kidney disease tend to develop easily.

What a dumbass.......

You know nothing of the kidney disease I had or the medication they had me on or the side effects.
Your cut & paste technics do not impress anyone.

Best RBR Stalker??

Henry and his long fetish with fat cyclists

Henry and his long fetish with fat cyclists (GUYS...I should add..)

On 6/3/03 5:51 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo Jeremiah"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<BB022023.43232%[email protected]>...
>> On 6/2/03 10:22 AM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo
>> Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> I vote for Fat Stevie.
>>>
>>> -RJ
>>

>> Sure.............?? Sorry to burst your stalker bubble. I am not "drugged/medicated" for my
>> kidney disease anymore.....therefore not "fat"
>>
>> I have made how many posts in the past few months?? 10? 12?
>

> Nine posts to r.b.r. in the last month. Twenty-one to rec.radio.cb
>
> Just for fun, let's do a content analysis of the nine r.b.r. posts:

What is the point??? NINE posts.........

Hell.........Henry has made 188 in the LAST MONTH

C'mon, everyone knows THE CHUMP IS THE WORST.

--

Jeff Potter
****

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB0362BE.43318%[email protected]...
> On 6/3/03 5:51 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo Jeremiah"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<BB022023.43232%[email protected]>...

> >> Sure.............?? Sorry to burst your stalker bubble. I am not "drugged/medicated" for my
> >> kidney disease anymore.....therefore not "fat"
> >>
> >> I have made how many posts in the past few months?? 10? 12?
> >

> > Nine posts to r.b.r. in the last month. Twenty-one to rec.radio.cb
> >
> > Just for fun, let's do a content analysis of the nine r.b.r. posts:
> >

> What is the point??? NINE posts.........

His point was that of your nine posts, 6 of them were about me, hence the "r.b.r. Stalker"
characterization. I must admit though that 67% is lower than I would have guessed.

> Hell.........Henry has made 188 in the LAST MONTH

Yes, and I mostly post about bicycle racing which is what people come to this newsgroup for.

Thanks to Renaldo Jeremiah for the FS post summation, that was funny.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB0362BE.43318%[email protected]...
> > On 6/3/03 5:51 PM, in article [email protected], "Ronaldo
> > Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<BB022023.43232%[email protected]>...

> > > Nine posts to r.b.r. in the last month. Twenty-one to rec.radio.cb
> > >
> > > Just for fun, let's do a content analysis of the nine r.b.r. posts:
> > >

> > What is the point??? NINE posts.........
>

> His point was that of your nine posts, 6 of them were about me, hence the "r.b.r. Stalker"
> characterization. I must admit though that 67% is lower than I would have guessed.
>

> > Hell.........Henry has made 188 in the LAST MONTH
>

> Yes, and I mostly post about bicycle racing which is what people come to this newsgroup for.

Probably about 33% of them do.

"Ronaldo Jeremiah" wrote
> I vote for Fat Stevie.

I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long as I keep 50 yards away"
Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:15:48 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
>> I vote for Fat Stevie.
>
>I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long as I keep 50 yards away"
>Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.

He gets the multimedia-stalker award.

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Ronaldo Jeremiah" wrote
> > I vote for Fat Stevie.
>
> I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long
as
> I keep 50 yards away" Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.

If I could get within 50 yards of LZ then you can bet that I would go the extra 40. BTW, they have
tentively agreed to interview her in the US with a journalist that I know. But they don't come to
the states often so that might not work out. Last time she was here recently was winter Olympics.
She will be in Mexico in October for the Hour record. She will not be in Hamilton this year.

B-

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Ronaldo Jeremiah" wrote
> > I vote for Fat Stevie.
>
> I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long
as
> I keep 50 yards away" Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.

If it's stalking in r.b.r., Fat Stevie wins hands down, but if it's real stalking, then it seems
that Mr. Johnston would win that.

FS hasn't been stalking me in person, at least not to my knowledge.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Ronaldo Jeremiah" wrote
> > > I vote for Fat Stevie.
> >
> > I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long
> as
> > I keep 50 yards away" Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.
>

> If it's stalking in r.b.r., Fat Stevie wins hands down, but if it's real stalking, then it seems
> that Mr. Johnston would win that.
>

> FS hasn't been stalking me in person, at least not to my knowledge.

Wanna see some pictures...?

On 6/6/03 11:44 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Ronaldo Jeremiah" wrote
>>> I vote for Fat Stevie.
>>
>> I can see that, but Bruce "the court order says it's not stalking as long
> as
>> I keep 50 yards away" Johnston certainly garners some thoughtful consideration.
>

> If it's stalking in r.b.r., Fat Stevie wins hands down, but if it's real stalking, then it seems
> that Mr. Johnston would win that.
>

> FS hasn't been stalking me in person, at least not to my knowledge.

You are real pathetic:

On 6/6/03 11:11 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Grunion"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Joe Yannie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> yeaahhh, Corine Dorland, she is one attractive woman
>

> The Masters Fatties with ***** tits are still cuter.

Looks more like your fetish obsession of "***** tits with a ****" Has been really showing the
past 2 years!!