Best r.b.r. Stalker?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronaldo Jeremia, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. On 6/7/03 10:27 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB06D293.43E9E%[email protected]...
    >

    > <something>
    >

    > Since the initiation of this thread by Renaldo Jeremiah, you've posted 5 times about me and Zero
    > times about bike racing.
    >

    > That brings the statistics up to 11 out of 14.
    >

    > Which yields: 78.57% on the Stalk-o-meter.
    >

    > good job!

    "If Henry says THIS, therefore it means THAT"???????????

    When are you going to get a real life??

    For someone in your position you spend way to much time baggin on people through the NET. I thought
    (at least you said..) you have important things to do?? Hell..........even if you went out and blew
    a wad on a nice car you still chase the chicks away! You are socially inept in person and a social
    freak on the internet.

  2. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB07DC0B.43F24%[email protected]...
    > On 6/7/03 10:27 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB06D293.43E9E%[email protected]...
    > >

    > > <something>
    > >

    > > Since the initiation of this thread by Renaldo Jeremiah, you've posted 5 times about me and Zero
    > > times about bike racing.
    > >

    > > That brings the statistics up to 11 out of 14.
    > >

    > > Which yields: 78.57% on the Stalk-o-meter.
    > >

    > > good job!
    > >

    > "If Henry says THIS, therefore it means THAT"???????????
    >
    > When are you going to get a real life??
    >
    > For someone in your position you spend way to much time baggin on people through the NET. I
    > thought (at least you said..) you have important things to do?? Hell..........even if you went out
    > and blew a wad on a nice car
    you
    > still chase the chicks away! You are socially inept in person and a social freak on the internet.

    This is home to Henry. He could take his trust fund money and find plenty to do down south or even
    some nice vacations, but he chooses RBR for R&R and to stay tuned in. He does seem to be here all
    the time. But for someone who has been in 600 races and has pretty good knowledge of cycling maybe
    he feels it's his calling.

    So be it!

    Let it go...

    B-

  3. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB07DC0B.43F24%[email protected]...
    > On 6/7/03 10:27 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB06D293.43E9E%[email protected]...
    > >

    > > <something>
    > >

    > > Since the initiation of this thread by Renaldo Jeremiah, you've posted 5 times about me and Zero
    > > times about bike racing.
    > >

    > > That brings the statistics up to 11 out of 14.
    > >

    > > Which yields: 78.57% on the Stalk-o-meter.
    > >

    > > good job!
    > >

    > "If Henry says THIS, therefore it means THAT"???????????

    I'll explain again.

    Ronaldo Jeremiah, in his amusing post, showed that in the past month you've posted 9 times and 6 of
    the posts were about me.

    Since then, you've posted 6 times to this thread (we add one since you posted again) and they were
    all about me (nothing about bike racing).

    That makes:

    posts about Henry: 6+6=12 Total posts: 9+6=15

    The Stalk-o-meter compares stalking posts (ones about Henry) to overall posts.

    12/15 = 80%

    keep up the good work. 80% on the Stalk-o-meter.

    If you have any problems with this calculation, please be specific about what you disagree with.

    thank you very much.

  4. On 6/8/03 1:19 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > <ste[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB07DC0B.43F24%[email protected]...
    >> On 6/7/03 10:27 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB06D293.43E9E%[email protected]...
    >>>

    >>> <something>
    >>>

    >>> Since the initiation of this thread by Renaldo Jeremiah, you've posted 5 times about me and Zero
    >>> times about bike racing.
    >>>

    >>> That brings the statistics up to 11 out of 14.
    >>>

    >>> Which yields: 78.57% on the Stalk-o-meter.
    >>>

    >>> good job!
    >>>

    >> "If Henry says THIS, therefore it means THAT"???????????
    >

    > I'll explain again.
    >
    > Ronaldo Jeremiah, in his amusing post, showed that in the past month you've posted 9 times and 6
    > of the posts were about me.
    >
    > Since then, you've posted 6 times to this thread

    No shit Ass Clown!! That¹s because some dumbass started this thread about

    (we add one since you
    > posted again) and they were all about me (nothing about bike racing).
    >
    > That makes:
    >
    > posts about Henry: 6+6=12 Total posts: 9+6=15
    >
    > The Stalk-o-meter compares stalking posts (ones about Henry) to overall posts.
    >
    > 12/15 = 80%
    >
    > keep up the good work. 80% on the Stalk-o-meter.

    Meter what?? Is that ISO 9001??

    > If you have any problems with this calculation, please be specific about what you disagree with.
    >
    > thank you very much.

  5. Us

    Us Guest

    my my my touchy aren't we..................... you sensative new age man you

    [email protected] wrote:
    > On 6/8/03 1:19 AM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >><[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB07DC0B.43F24%[email protected]...

    >>>"If Henry says THIS, therefore it means THAT"???????????
    >>

    >>I'll explain again.
    >>
    >>Ronaldo Jeremiah, in his amusing post, showed that in the past month you've posted 9 times and 6
    >>of the posts were about me.
    >>
    >>Since then, you've posted 6 times to this thread
    >

    > No shit Ass Clown!! That¹s because some dumbass started this thread about

    > (we add one since you
    >
    >>posted again) and they were all about me (nothing about bike racing).
    >>
    >>That makes:
    >>
    >>posts about Henry: 6+6=12 Total posts: 9+6=15
    >>
    >>The Stalk-o-meter compares stalking posts (ones about Henry) to overall posts.
    >>
    >>12/15 = 80%
    >>
    >>keep up the good work. 80% on the Stalk-o-meter.
    >

    > Meter what?? Is that ISO 9001??

    >>If you have any problems with this calculation, please be specific about what you disagree with.
    >>
    >>thank you very much.

  6. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB08C106.43F97%[email protected]...
    >>
    >> No shit Ass Clown!! That¹s because some dumbass started this thread

    >> it..DUH!!?!!?
    >
    > That's not a given - I ignore your "Parrot" threads.
    >

    > Stalk-o-meter: 13/16 = 81.25%

    Interesting, nowhere in the title is FS named, and yet he claims the thread is all about him. That's
    an admission of guilt if I ever heard one.

  7. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    Steve,

    You are more wound up than a badly built rear wheel. Why can't you put some kind of filter on your
    replies? We all have a temper, but you are too predictable. That is why everyone gives you such a
    hard time. You are like a cross between a kicking bag and the "Old Faithful" geyser to the ng. If
    you chill out, eventually people will not bother you nearly as much, if at all.

  8. "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Steve,
    >
    > You are more wound up than a badly built rear wheel. Why can't you put
    some
    > kind of filter on your replies? We all have a temper, but you are too predictable. That is why
    > everyone gives you such a hard time. You are like
    > cross between a kicking bag and the "Old Faithful" geyser to the ng. If
    you
    > chill out, eventually people will not bother you nearly as much, if at
    all.

    In all fairness the only thing I can say in his defense is that he probably doesn't like to be
    called Fat Stevie as if he was a character from a TV sitcom. There are a lot of fatties in the NG
    and Steve would probably be a lot nicer if he was just called Steve as you just addressed him, and I
    am sure vice-versa is a good rule to follow.

    B-

  9. "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Steve,
    > >
    > > You are more wound up than a badly built rear wheel. Why can't you put
    > some
    > > kind of filter on your replies? We all have a temper, but you are too predictable. That is why
    > > everyone gives you such a hard time. You are
    like
    > > cross between a kicking bag and the "Old Faithful" geyser to the ng. If
    > you
    > > chill out, eventually people will not bother you nearly as much, if at
    > all.
    >
    > In all fairness the only thing I can say in his defense is that he
    probably
    > doesn't like to be called Fat Stevie as if he was a character from a TV sitcom. There are a lot of
    > fatties in the NG and Steve would probably be a lot nicer if he was just called Steve as you just
    > addressed him, and I am sure vice-versa is a good rule to follow.

    His rbr stalking behavior is more complicated than that.

    Check out the evolution of him losing it in this thread.

    Or, a better example, from a few days ago:

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BB00094B.43111%[email protected]... in the thread
    "Best Parrot??"
    > If this does not get a response..........
    >

    > Which would be a better "Rumble"??
    >
    > Me against Henry/Kurgan?? OR.........Henry's Parrot against my CAT??? (burp...)

    Note the first sentence: "If this does not get a response"

    It was the only post to that thread. I'll refrain from commenting further, you draw your own
    conclusions.