Best Rear in the Tour de France 2004

hemplands

Aug 16, 2003
Over the next month there are going to be so many threads covering the serious side of the Tour de France, most testosterone driven, so I thought a lighter more feminine thread should be in place well before it starts.

Over the last. I suppose about 8, years a few of us have discussed the assets of many cyclists, the aesthetic form of men on machines and their quest to win. It was apparent that we appreciated the form, rather than the ability, and it became the norm to talk for hours on end on who has the most appealing b*m, b**s ,or whatever the favourite description of the nether region, in contrast to tactics and derailleurs etc. The inception of lycra/spandex and the skinsuit added more favourable comments to this topic.

Therefore I suggest we have a dialogue over the tour suggesting who we think appeals to us most, and just giving an insight on the 'perfect' cyclist.

I'm starting it off praising the Italians, there is just something that puts them above the rest. My favourites at the moment are Mario Cipollini of Domina Vacanze and Paolo Fornaciari of Saeco.

But I must admit my top spot at this time is George Hincapie, (Yes I know he's not Italian) after his 3 days of De Panne time trial.

So let us have an enjoyable month watching and posting seeing if we can come up with the consumate ideal cyclist.

Originally posted by hemplands
I forgot to attach Mr Fornaciari's photo to illustrate my point.

Pretty damn average, however those Cosmics are pretty damn nice:D

hemplands said:
Over the next month there are going to be so many threads covering the serious side of the Tour de France, most testosterone driven, so I thought a lighter more feminine thread should be in place well before it starts.

Over the last. I suppose about 8, years a few of us have discussed the assets of many cyclists, the aesthetic form of men on machines and their quest to win. It was apparent that we appreciated the form, rather than the ability, and it became the norm to talk for hours on end on who has the most appealing b*m, b**s ,or whatever the favourite description of the nether region, in contrast to tactics and derailleurs etc. The inception of lycra/spandex and the skinsuit added more favourable comments to this topic.

Therefore I suggest we have a dialogue over the tour suggesting who we think appeals to us most, and just giving an insight on the 'perfect' cyclist.

I'm starting it off praising the Italians, there is just something that puts them above the rest. My favourites at the moment are Mario Cipollini of Domina Vacanze and Paolo Fornaciari of Saeco.

But I must admit my top spot at this time is George Hincapie, (Yes I know he's not Italian) after his 3 days of De Panne time trial.

So let us have an enjoyable month watching and posting seeing if we can come up with the consumate ideal cyclist.
Do you remember how they always used to dress a couple of pretty girls up as jockeys to award the jersey for the sprints ? oh for the good old days .

keydates said:
I'm bad at judging male's rears.

The really young French guy who has been in the lead...Voeckler...is it? I know he is really young and from the front he looks way too young..........but when they show him from the other direction as he climbs........OH MY!!!