Berries
Protein Powder
Flaxseed
Strawberries
Banana
Cold water
Sometimes im adding orange / apple

blend it, and yammy!!

That sounds pretty good! That's definitely a large shake too. My typical after lifting or riding shake is as much of the following as I can fit into the single serve attachment on my Ninja:

Almond milk
Vanilla yogurt
Frozen berry mix or frozen mango
Whey powder
5g creatine

If it's pre-workout, I'll add some quick oats (smaller, so less lumpy than normal oatmeal) and a banana. Spinach can be good for added color, vitamin A, and iron. Contrary to what you'd think, it has almost no effect on the flavor.

My go-to: Frozen banana Protein powder Peanut butter Plain unsweetened cocoa Ice and extra water Tastes like a Reese's PB cup!

I drink Lean shakes, the pre-made ones. they come in a power from so you can make a smoothy with it and add fruits and stuff. They come in 3 flavors and are one of the more better tasting protein drinks. See testimonials

I usually just have coffee, to me it's the best energy giving product. It's a product called Nescafe which contains caffeine, a lot of caffeine. It's really nice, you should try it with heated full milk, meaning only milk and no water!

Some of the recipes sound really good. Has anyone thought of adding cranberries to their protein shake? I do have cravings for cranberries and blueberries. They are great antioxidants.

Yeah cranberries would be good. I love eating the dried ones they sell in the supermarket.

Whey concentrate, skim milk powder, banana, oatmeal, some random frozen fruit, frozen watercress & kale (My own creation.)
Best post workout shake of all times. I use it post workout and post ride. It's also budget friendly, as I use only half a serving of the expensive whey and use dirt cheap skim milk powder.
I have my own frozen watercress and kale too. Thing is Watercress and Kale is super healthy and dirt cheap. It's just the shelf life that sucks.