best shoe tread adhesive

I've got an old pair of shoes, the tread of which is peeling off from
the nylon sole. Any recommendations of which adhesive works best to put
them back on? Or what a manufacturer uses in the first place?

TIA

/s

ps: Yes, Sorni, this is really about my bro's shoes, tho my old Answers
still have plenty of life in them....

[email protected] wrote:
> I've got an old pair of shoes, the tread of which is peeling off from
> the nylon sole. Any recommendations of which adhesive works best to
> put them back on? Or what a manufacturer uses in the first place?
>
> TIA
>
> /s
>
> ps: Yes, Sorni, this is really about my bro's shoes, tho my old
> Answers still have plenty of life in them....

shoe goo

"small change" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> I've got an old pair of shoes, the tread of which is peeling off from
>> the nylon sole. Any recommendations of which adhesive works best to
>> put them back on? Or what a manufacturer uses in the first place?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> /s
>>
>> ps: Yes, Sorni, this is really about my bro's shoes, tho my old
>> Answers still have plenty of life in them....

> shoe goo

yep. shoe goo = $ .