Best Training Aid ever, Check your local listings!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Badger_south, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Badger_south

    Badger_south Guest

    If you're at home, or near a tube, the Spike Channel is playing a marathon that's NOT to be missed.

    Run, don't walk to your nearest boobtube - and I mean that literally!

    -B

    Tags:

  2. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Badger_South wrote:
    > If you're at home, or near a tube, the Spike Channel is playing a marathon that's NOT to
    > be missed.
    >
    > Run, don't walk to your nearest boobtube - and I mean that literally!

    Hmmm! My riding buddy keeps putting off our start time (car repair issues), so I'm stuck sitting
    here waiting for his call.

    Bill "suddenly not so bored" S.