best underwear in absence of bike shorts proper

cut-copy-paste

Apr 17, 2005
Going on a bit of a cycling tour soon and I am hestitent to shell out for bike shorts proper because I am not sure I will get much useout of them after the fact, plus I am very poor.. so I wondered what the best general thing to do us far as undies is otherwise (we're talking male, here btw)

any help is greatly appreciated !

Hey Buddy,

Get the Champion "Stretch" Boxer briefs. You can get them at Target. They're like 7 bucks for two pair. They fit snugly and keep me from sitting on my balls all the time.

You see? It just makes sense. Throw a pair of baggy shorts on and your good (the spandex look is a little fruitay).

Ride on, Brotherman

Greg

greglandron said:
Hey Buddy,

Get the Champion "Stretch" Boxer briefs. You can get them at Target. They're like 7 bucks for two pair. They fit snugly and keep me from sitting on my balls all the time.

You see? It just makes sense. Throw a pair of baggy shorts on and your good (the spandex look is a little fruitay).

Ride on, Brotherman

Greg
thanks for the tip! hope this will eliminate most of the chafage (sic?)

greglandron said:
Hey Buddy,

Ride on, Brotherman

Greg
I wear these when I am not wearing my cycling shorts and the are terrific!

Hey baj32161,

Where do you live in Mercer? I live in Hamilton now, but I'm fixin' to move to Highland Park soon. I'm gonna miss biking around Allentown...New Jersey represent!

See-ya Buddy,

Greg

greglandron said:
Hey baj32161,

Where do you live in Mercer? I live in Hamilton now, but I'm fixin' to move to Highland Park soon. I'm gonna miss biking around Allentown...New Jersey represent!

See-ya Buddy,

Greg
I live in Ewing, just off of Parkway Ave near Trenton/Mercer Airport...I ride alot around Hopewell and Pennington.

Brian