Best Underwear?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Precious Pup, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest

    What is the best underwear so my chamios doesn't get skid marks?

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    HAHAHAHHAHA wash or wipe your ass is the best way.

    David

    "Precious Pup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > What is the best underwear so my chamios doesn't get skid marks?

  3. Ctrdy01

    Ctrdy01 Guest

    >HAHAHAHHAHA wash or wipe your ass is the best way

    Gotta love RBR for precisely this, don't you?
    - Chris - http://www.customgetaways.com Sport Vacations (Multisport, Cycling,
    Marathons, etc...)

  4. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

  5. Ep

    Ep Guest

    Wear underwear without a chamios in them and you won't get skid marks on the chamios.