rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

Best Uni Movie

Started by Fluffinator007 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 445 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Fluffinator007
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Very simple. What in your mind is the best UNI movie ever
    (I'm about to buy one)

    --
    fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

    My image was voted out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fluffinator007's Profile: unicyclist.com4757
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30675

  2. Of the three I own and UNiVERsE, which I've seen, I think U2
    is the best. It has the most impressive riding along with a
    good sound track (IHMO) and nice clean editing. It also has
    some great bonus footage and special features.

    PS.The other two I own are One Tired Guy and Under No
    Influence. Both are good and worth owning, but not as
    good as U2.

    Daniel

    --
    daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

    there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
    on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    daino149's Profile: unicyclist.com933
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30675

  3. Not to mention you get Rough Terrain Unicycling with U2.

    --
    gbarnes - www.gb4mfg.com

    George C. Barnes IV
    GB4 Manufacturing, L.L.C.
    gb4mfg.comgb4mfg.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gbarnes's Profile: unicyclist.com174
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30675

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.