best unicyclists

Those are the best unicyclists in the U.S. / Canada that we have seen
footage of. Also check out the koxx one homepage for some awesome
video: http://www.koxx-one.com/ang/index2.html

I would think that the best unicyclist out there is Kris Holm, who is
not only an excellent rider but also designs some unicycling gear and
has done a ton to advance the sport.

--
Spudman

*| B B|* This space owned by Fly ':cool:'
*| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
*| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
<--Chosen's spot
*| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
*|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
(http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

kris holm is indeed the forfather of what we call muni but he is also an
incredible trials rider and showman. and yeah ryan atkins is the king
of trials and shaun johanneson and xavier collos are the gods of
street.

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

monkeyman wrote:
> Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

I think its hard to judge because we have only seen recent footage from
a couple of the best riders. The rest of the guys in defect haven't
shown us their new stuff.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

James_Potter wrote:
> I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
> just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
> and eat it...mmmmmm

Tyler Cox is the best unicyclist, hands down.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael
atkinson...............................................................................jonny
peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

Thats cool, im in a 'Link'
(http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=link&meta=) mood today so check
out...

'Vener' (http://tinyurl.com/9rmdg) its xavier collos as mentioned above
(amazing vid)

'This Flip vid' (http://tinyurl.com/75qxh) is a great vid from shaun
johanneson (crankflips galore)

check out the new vid from the south west riders ('Big Version'
(http://tinyurl.com/kzq6z) or 'Small' (http://tinyurl.com/rl77q)) its a
great vid and nicely edited by amanda gallacher here on the forums.

'Mike' (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Mike&meta=)

--
swarbrim

:D add me at [email protected]

"I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
-- Mike Fule
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005