best unicyclists

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by francistorker, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

  3. maxisback

    maxisback Guest

    yep look at the threads.. ryan just put up a new vid.. the spring sprung
    or something.. I posted shauns' last night.. none of zack tho

    --
    maxisback

    Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
    quit are just dumb
    maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

  4. Spudman

    Spudman Guest

    Those are the best unicyclists in the U.S. / Canada that we have seen
    footage of. Also check out the koxx one homepage for some awesome
    video: http://www.koxx-one.com/ang/index2.html

    I would think that the best unicyclist out there is Kris Holm, who is
    not only an excellent rider but also designs some unicycling gear and
    has done a ton to advance the sport.

    --
    Spudman

    *| B B|* This space owned by Fly ':cool:'
    *| I O |* This space owned by Frees*TYLER!*
    *| L A |* *MERCYME owns this space!!!* . . . . . . . . .*X*
    <--Chosen's spot
    *| L R |* This space owned by unijesse
    *|__'-' (www.selectric.org)____'D'
    (http://www.cathodecorner.com/nixiewatch/index.html)___|* This space
    rendered by forrest. . . . . A spot for Evan Byrne--> *X*
    Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

  5. irvinegr

    irvinegr Guest

  6. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    kris holm is indeed the forfather of what we call muni but he is also an
    incredible trials rider and showman. and yeah ryan atkins is the king
    of trials and shaun johanneson and xavier collos are the gods of
    street.

    --
    trials_uni

    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

    monkeyman wrote:
    > Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

  7. olarf

    olarf Guest

  8. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    I think its hard to judge because we have only seen recent footage from
    a couple of the best riders. The rest of the guys in defect haven't
    shown us their new stuff.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    James_Potter wrote:
    > I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    > just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    > and eat it...mmmmmm

  9. fexnix

    fexnix Guest

  10. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    Tyler Cox is the best unicyclist, hands down.

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

    mikael
    atkinson...............................................................................jonny
    peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  11. filo

    filo Guest

    we are all the best because of how hard the sport is to do theres not
    that many world wide that do it compared to bmx so were all better then
    every 1 else cause we only need 1 wheel to rip up the place

    --
    filo

    :D Filo-the stuntman:D
    filo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11710

  12. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

  13. chosen

    chosen Guest

  14. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

  15. swarbrim

    swarbrim Guest

    Thats cool, im in a 'Link'
    (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=link&meta=) mood today so check
    out...

    'Vener' (http://tinyurl.com/9rmdg) its xavier collos as mentioned above
    (amazing vid)

    'This Flip vid' (http://tinyurl.com/75qxh) is a great vid from shaun
    johanneson (crankflips galore)

    check out the new vid from the south west riders ('Big Version'
    (http://tinyurl.com/kzq6z) or 'Small' (http://tinyurl.com/rl77q)) its a
    great vid and nicely edited by amanda gallacher here on the forums.

    'Mike' (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Mike&meta=)

    --
    swarbrim

    :D add me at [email protected]

    "I know how you feel. I live in England, and I was given a raincoat for
    Christmas three years ago, and I still haven't had chance to use it. "
    -- Mike Fule
    swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005