best unicyclists

Man, watching those makes me feel like I suck. Probably because I do.
Wow.

I do have a claim to fame as being Ponoka's first and best extreme
unicyclist. Not that this really counts, but it can't hurt to mention
it.

--
madmattunipro

Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving in a
pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly declaring, "WOW what a ride!"
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

this is only related to this thread because madmat is from canada. but
it seems like unicycling is alot more popular in northern places
(minnesota, canada, uk) is this true or do southerners just ride so
much that they dont have time for forums?

--
francistorker
francistorker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11824

I think the only person that deserves the titles "godfather", "god" or
"king" of street is Dan Heaton. His riding is in another league and his
attitude and dedication to unicycling over all is unmatched. He is
under-rated and I believe he should be recognised by us more.

Jas

--
KlownLife

>UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF<

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

> we are all the best because of how hard the sport is to do theres not
> that many world wide that do it compared to bmx so were all better then
> every 1 else cause we only need 1 wheel to rip up the place

BMX is just as hard if not harder than unicycling. Not so much learning
to ride, but getting really good.

Bike trials, too.

--
headstone
headstone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13637

luke recently landed a trey flip 5 stair...:eek:

haha.

also, I really like Kevin Mcmulling style street. He does big grinds,
one footers, footplants, and makes everything really flowy.

--
mornish

mscalisi wrote:
> wait...invisible AND pink?

aim: kiloornish
email: [email protected]

trials_uni wrote:
> kris holm is indeed the forfather of what we call muni

Son, you don't know... George Peck is the grand-daddy of rough terrain
unicycling.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx