Best way to kill excessive pollsters?

Wurm

Aug 6, 2004
Wondered what the most effective deterrent to this ridiculous spate of poll-addicts would be?

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hope this helps!

YMMV!

Wurm said:
Wondered what the most effective deterrent to this ridiculous spate of poll-addicts would be?
people who make up polls obviously have severe mental and emotional deficiencies (present company excepted of course)....

the worst people however are the ones that actually vote in the polls...they need to be castrated as soon as possible so that they may never pro-create.

only then can we stamp out the rogue poll-gene.

pollsters need voters. Its basic physics or something...take away the voters and the pollsters will probably go back to thier train-spotting or basket weaving and eventually forget the dizzy highs of polls....

MountainPro said:
...they need to be castrated as soon as possible so that they may never pro-create.

only then can we stamp out the rogue poll-gene.
Brilliant! Then they could poll each other about who has the greater number of 'nads!

MountainPro said:
...they need to be castrated as soon as possible so that they may never pro-create...
Well, I voted for the oversize frame and slippery pedals; your approach is a bit more direct, though a bit more extreme. Hmm. If the castration gets the nod, the present poll is excepted I hope. ;)

I voted for whipping them with cables--make that frayed derraileur cables--no housings required. Castration would also be good though, as it would decrease a lot more problems than just excessive polling.... :eek: :D