Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Beth - I'm In Anchorage Next Week

Started by Larry Raphael · · Last activity · 1 post · 866 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
20 May 2003
Last activity
20 May 2003
Original author
Larry Raphael
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
866
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Beth, Your offer of a bike ride still stand ?

    I am arriving Wednesday (May 28th) late and will then have 3 days till my 8 day bike ride starts on
    Sunday morning. If you have Thursday or one of the other days available for a ride, let me know. I
    tried sending you an EMail but it did not go through. Anyway, thanks for the info you provided in
    the past when I was considering a bike ride in Alaska - must have been about 2-3 years ago !

    Larry Raphael Barcroft Dakota #02 (But it's staying home - Did a metric century this weekend on my
    mountain bike that has a rock hard seat. Yeah...it lived up to all my expectations ! LOL) Oakton, VA

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.