Better Heath

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gindy, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Gindy

    Gindy Guest

    The way we think influnces our health, by the choices we make. Health
    is influenced by many factors, the biggest is the choices we make, in
    our diet. Have you any evidence that a 'vegetarian diet' is better?

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    There's lots of evidence to say a vegetarian diet is 'better.'.
    http://dccps.nci.nih.gov/5aday/Abstracts/Fruitsvegetablesandcancer.htm
    http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-2a.shtml
    http://www.jsonline.com/alive/news/jul03/157004.asp
    Anth