Better Heath

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Gindy, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. Gindy

    Gindy Guest

    The way we think influnces our health, by the choices we make. Health is influenced by many
    factors, the biggest is the choices we make, in our diet. Have you any evidence that a 'vegetarian
    diet' is better?

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    There's lots of evidence to say a vegetarian diet is 'better.'.
    http://dccps.nci.nih.gov/5aday/Abstracts/Fruitsvegetablesandcancer.htm http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-
    2a.shtml http://www.jsonline.com/alive/news/jul03/157004.asp Anth