Better Heath

Gindy

Guest
The way we think influnces our health, by the choices we make. Health is influenced by many
factors, the biggest is the choices we make, in our diet. Have you any evidence that a 'vegetarian
diet' is better?

There's lots of evidence to say a vegetarian diet is 'better.'.
http://dccps.nci.nih.gov/5aday/Abstracts/Fruitsvegetablesandcancer.htm http://www.beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-
2a.shtml http://www.jsonline.com/alive/news/jul03/157004.asp Anth