Better hurry on this one[yeh--right]

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    hurr-ray, hurr-ray, step right up Amazon.com is selling SEGWAYS. Yippee.Only two to a customer for
    this a-may-zing low price of $4,995.Non refundable deposit of $495.00

    Tags:

  2. Oh Great news...now finally we can ALL dump the bents and start a Segway Newsgroup.