Bettini and Andy Schleck

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Bettini and Andy Schleck will no doubt take atleast one podium in the three Ardennes classics next wrrk. They have between 8 and 15 days, to come into form.

I dont believe it. They were not in the front group in Pais Vasco. Bettini should have creamed Kirchen in the sprint he contested.

Why not?

There is no way they can be competitive without getting some blood in the next week. I call ******** now, on the results they will no doubt get next week.

thunder said:
Bettini and Andy Schleck will no doubt take atleast one podium in the three Ardennes classics next wrrk. They have between 8 and 15 days, to come into form.

I dont believe it. They were not in the front group in Pais Vasco. Bettini should have creamed Kirchen in the sprint he contested.

Why not?

There is no way they can be competitive without getting some blood in the next week. I call ******** now, on the results they will no doubt get next week.
Bettini crashed out of Basque Tour so even less likely to get a result any time soon.

Yup, Bettini has had a particularly crash-filled start to his year. I do not think he will do well in the LBL.

Andy Schleck crashed badly on the day he lost 7 minutes. Might have something to do with why he was not in the front group.

Powerful Pete said:
Yup, Bettini has had a particularly crash-filled start to his year. I do not think he will do well in the LBL.
PAOLO BETTINI HEEFT EEN RIBBREUK
googled

Paolo Bettini were examined this morning in the General
hospitaal of Cecina. The photograph has excluded cracks to its
linker hip, but a crack to 8th the rib determined.

"yesterday I was certainly of it free that my linker hip had break"
this way told Bettini. I the last has seriously had 2 days pain. I
felt the pain zowat everywhere, but today am I nevertheless a
beetje optimistic. I drove previous year more than 2 weeks with a
broken rib in the giro. I weet therefore what means that. I
weet however the same day or I in the Amstel did not apply
race, the Walloon arrow and shutter bastenaken shutter will decide
come forward this way the world champion.

Bettini start as from Monday with fysio and want fast such as
possible the wire taking up.