Betty WHO?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Dontspamme, May 23, 2004.

  1. Dontspamme

    Dontspamme Guest

    Most recently I have observed references to "BETTY." Who is
    Betty and what does she/he do? This person seems to be
    unloved by those who are the least progressive in this
    group. It would seem if you refer to a person and rip them
    apart you should at least publish their CV or at least their
    philosophy. Kilty

    Tags:

  2. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    How about you do a google search of Betty Martini?

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    Dontspamme wrote in message <[email protected]>...

    > Most recently I have observed references to "BETTY." Who is
    >Betty and what does she/he do? This person seems to be unloved by
    those
    >who are the least progressive in this group.
    > It would seem if you refer to a person and rip them apart you
    >should at least publish their CV or at least their philosophy.
    > Kilty

  3. Dontspamme <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Most recently I have observed references to
    > "BETTY." Who is Betty and what does she/he do?
    > This person seems to be unloved by those who are
    > the least progressive in this group. It would
    > seem if you refer to a person and rip them apart
    > you should at least publish their CV or at least
    > their philosophy. Kilty

    See

    http://www.media- awareness.ca/english/resources/special_in-
    itiatives/wa_resources/wa_sha
    red/tipsheets/deconstructing_webpages.cfm

    Sorry about the line wrap, cut and paste.

    --
    -------
    Charly Coughran [email protected]

  4. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Dontspamme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Most recently I have observed references to
    > "BETTY." Who is Betty and what does she/he do?
    > This person seems to be unloved by those who are
    > the least progressive in this group. It would
    > seem if you refer to a person and rip them apart
    > you should at least publish their CV or at least
    > their philosophy.

    That would be Betty Martini, aka Nancy Markle, known
    Aspartame troll. She is as wacky as they get. Her history is
    well known throughout not only this newsgroup, but Usenet
    and the Internet as well. Any time you get an e-mail or see
    a website warning of the dangers of Aspartame, you can bet
    your sweet bippy it will track back to her. She has a whole
    host of people working for her, spouting her lies.

    --
    Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

  5. Guy

    Guy Guest

    On Fri, 21 May 2004 12:15:12 -0700, Dontspamme
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Most recently I have observed references to
    > "BETTY." Who is Betty and what does she/he do?
    > This person seems to be unloved by those who are
    > the least progressive in this group. It would
    > seem if you refer to a person and rip them apart
    > you should at least publish their CV or at least
    > their philosophy. Kilty

    It is a person that has been on what most people consider
    an irrational campaign saying Aspartame is a dangerous
    poison. I have no idea if she is putting on an act or is a
    paid shill. She uses the name betty martini.. If you are
    interested you can do an easy search. When these groups
    were close to the real objectives she was a very
    disrupting problem.. Now she is one of many that have all
    of the answers.

    Some us have suffered greatly because of misinformation
    about diabetes. We know more but still not enough about this
    problem that leads to great suffering and death, Some of the
    beneficial post are lost in the mad ravings we see from know
    it all ego maniacs.

    Most originate on some false good sounding idea and are
    expanded to a religious with constant preaching. The other
    factor is the profit motive. We are sick, with no cure. We
    are easy target from people that place money ahead of
    peoples misery. I think they call them psychopaths. Pushy
    like any successful salesman.

    It does help ruin these groups. The aspartame idea has much
    empirical evidence that says it is not true.

    I often suspect it is funded be alternative "sugar free"
    drinks. Personally I think a lot of these things are sick
    jokes by shills or disturbed people..

  6. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Dontspamme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Most recently I have observed references to
    > "BETTY." Who is Betty and what does she/he do?
    > This person seems to be unloved by those who are
    > the least progressive in this group.

    That stupid bitch seems to think that by sending you to
    shill for her, we'll all fall for it. Are you REALLY as
    stupid as she is?

    > It would seem if you refer to a person and rip
    > them apart you should at least publish their CV
    > or at least their philosophy.

    Ripping her (and you) apart sounds like an emminently
    sensible thing to do forom where I'm sitting.

    Beav

  7. Dontspamme

    Dontspamme Guest

    I have been called any number of things here in the U.S. but
    never a shill. Thank you for the new experience. Not a bit
    progressive are you! Kilty