between frankie andreu and robbie ventura...

I like Frankie, he doesn't talk down to the viewer like all the other guys.

Robbie is terrible. Fast talking

I think Andreu has become a lot better over the years. He does a decent job.

andreu is borderline retarded i'm pretty sure. you guys are right though- he's not nearly as bad as "squinty."

I like Frankie, and I have no problems with his style,

Now Ventura on the other hand. He talks so fast because he doesn't want us to really understand what he's saying - he's an idiot.

I find it fascinating that Andreu is working with Roll - are they ever seen together?

earth_dweller said:
I like Frankie, and I have no problems with his style,

Now Ventura on the other hand. He talks so fast because he doesn't want us to really understand what he's saying - he's an idiot.

I find it fascinating that Andreu is working with Roll - are they ever seen together?
Does Roll still wear a Livestrong band?

azdroptop said:
Add Hummer to the list and you have 3 pretty terrible t.v. personalities.
Well, I am having to watch tonight because I went to church this morning, and Roll somehow seguaed from Cadel's crash to talking about Armstrong....many curse words were heard in my home.

thoughtforfood said:
Well, I am having to watch tonight because I went to church this morning, and Roll somehow seguaed from Cadel's crash to talking about Armstrong....many curse words were heard in my home.
You said you went to church this morning? Curse words this evening? Didn't last long, did it? j/k :confused: