Beware Bladex Wheels

BBLcycles

Apr 25, 2015
After having read a number of positive reviews, and seeing plenty of positive feedback on eBay, I decided to purchase a pair of Blade X wheels--decent price, not too expensive and not so cheap that it's alarming.

Alas, I cannot comment on the quality of the wheels given that they NEVER ARRIVED. Obviously working with eBay to get my money back, but after six weeks of waiting and absolutely terrible, nearly incoherent communication, I concluded that I was unlikely ever to receive the wheels.

Save yourself the frustration and just avoid them. There are other better options for affordable Chinese carbon wheels.

Wow! That is obviously terrible. eBay should give you your money back, but that won't get you your wheel. Thank you for your post, and now I will know not to buy those.

eBay refunded my money for 2 items lost on the way, why did ebay keep the money? It would not go to his pocket.

Ebay will refund the money and a lost shipment is no reason to scratch a seller off of your list. UPS, USPS & Fed Ex have all lost shipments. As for the communication, it's on par with their prices...

At Christmas I ordered something from Amazon, and a 3rd party that transported from Amazon warehouse to shipper loading dock absconded with an item, a bible!

Blade X wheels let you down, huh? Not surprised. What other affordable Chinese brands have you tried that deliver on quality?