Beware speed freak returns

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John B, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. John B

    John B Guest

    Beware.

    Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.

    Don't mention anyone driving too fast, or he'll be over here lecturing again.

    Unless of course over the last two weeks he's been on a bike tour.

    John B

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    John B wrote:

    > Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.

    Arse. I hoped he'd gone for good. I'll have to unsubscribe uk.tosspot again.

    --
    Guy
    ===

  3. "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > John B wrote:
    >
    > > Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.
    >
    > Arse. I hoped he'd gone for good. I'll have to unsubscribe uk.tosspot again.

    Or just morph, like Mr S**th's sidekick Mr Keatch if you want to post. It's too much fun reading
    uk.t to unsubscribe.

  4. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, John B <[email protected]> writes
    >Beware.
    >
    >Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.
    >
    >Don't mention anyone driving too fast, or he'll be over here lecturing again.
    Well, please if he does, leave him be, conversing with him doesn't get you anywhere

    --
    Chris French, Leeds