Beware speed freak returns

John B

Guest
Beware.

Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.

Don't mention anyone driving too fast, or he'll be over here lecturing again.

Unless of course over the last two weeks he's been on a bike tour.

John B

John B wrote:

> Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.

Guy
===

> John B wrote:
>
> > Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.

Or just morph, like Mr S**th's sidekick Mr Keatch if you want to post. It's too much fun reading
uk.t to unsubscribe.

In message <[email protected]>, John B <[email protected]> writes
>Beware.
>
>Over on uk.tosspot, cesspit or whatever, a one P**l S**th has returned.
>
>Don't mention anyone driving too fast, or he'll be over here lecturing again.
Well, please if he does, leave him be, conversing with him doesn't get you anywhere

--
Chris French, Leeds