Bewildered by flowers

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Apr 6, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/classifieds/upload/MtbReview.48823.2.j pg

    >> Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
    >>
    >> Bill "new from Sornco: ENDO PADS" S.
    >

    > Sorry.....WARNING: Pic can frighten small children and household pets! View at your own risk.

    wish I could find that one pic I saw yesterday of Micheal Jackson's face photoshopped onto a dogs
    face, now that was scary..,.1ยข

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. Well, at least she's riding a bike JD would approve of. ;-)

    Steve

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Penny S. wrote:

    >>Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
    >>

    > Oh kwitcherwhining... this is amb, now what did you expect? More flowers?

    I think the point is, that some of us check amb whilst we're at work. With pics like that, it
    might be nice to have a little warning that it's not advisable to open whilst any of your
    colleagues are around.

  9. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    bomba wrote:
    > Penny S. wrote:
    >
    >>> Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
    >>>

    >> Oh kwitcherwhining... this is amb, now what did you expect? More flowers?
    >

    > I think the point is, that some of us check amb whilst we're at work. With pics like that, it
    > might be nice to have a little warning that it's not advisable to open whilst any of your
    > colleagues are around.

    Good point but I don't think that is a concern of Sorni's.

    Greg

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

  11. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    If she wasn't in bibs , they would be over her shoulders from the bounce.

    Fire up MTB 03

  12. John G

    John G Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > If she wasn't in bibs , they would be over her shoulders from the bounce.

    Everybody is soo danmed critcal of others..

  13. Jd

    Jd Guest

  14. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > John G says:
    >

    >>Everybody is soo danmed critcal of others..
    >

    > Says the man with the sore nips......

    Not anymore... Duct Tape, Baby, Duct Tape!!!!!