Bewildered by flowers

http://marketplace.consumerreview.com/classifieds/upload/MtbReview.48823.2.j pg

>> Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
>>
>> Bill "new from Sornco: ENDO PADS" S.
>

> Sorry.....WARNING: Pic can frighten small children and household pets! View at your own risk.

wish I could find that one pic I saw yesterday of Micheal Jackson's face photoshopped onto a dogs
face, now that was scary..,.1¢

Well, at least she's riding a bike JD would approve of. ;-)

Steve

Penny S. wrote:

>>Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
>>

> Oh kwitcherwhining... this is amb, now what did you expect? More flowers?

I think the point is, that some of us check amb whilst we're at work. With pics like that, it
might be nice to have a little warning that it's not advisable to open whilst any of your
colleagues are around.

bomba wrote:
> Penny S. wrote:
>
>>> Jeez, what's with all these pics posted with NO WARNINGS WHATSOEVER?!?
>>>

>> Oh kwitcherwhining... this is amb, now what did you expect? More flowers?
>

> I think the point is, that some of us check amb whilst we're at work. With pics like that, it
> might be nice to have a little warning that it's not advisable to open whilst any of your
> colleagues are around.

Good point but I don't think that is a concern of Sorni's.

Greg

If she wasn't in bibs , they would be over her shoulders from the bounce.

Fire up MTB 03

Stephen Baker wrote:
> John G says:
>

>>Everybody is soo danmed critcal of others..
>

> Says the man with the sore nips......

Not anymore... Duct Tape, Baby, Duct Tape!!!!!