BH bikes...are they quality built road bikes?

Alex3se

Oct 28, 2006
Its made in spain....other than that they also look good. Now my question to all you peeps here...are they worthy to consider? Any feedback on owners, reviews or such?

Cheers and Feliz Navidad!!!

Alex3se said:
Its made in spain....other than that they also look good. Now my question to all you peeps here...are they worthy to consider? Any feedback on owners, reviews or such?

Cheers and Feliz Navidad!!!
If they're good enough to be used at the Pro level...they're good enough for me. Since Liberty Seguros disolved, I've seen their top end frame on eBay, with Liberty Seguros decals, very very cheap.

ozelise said:
Now Astana Wurth
Well it's now just 'Astana Team' actually. A new Swiss company called Zeus Sàrl was only yesterday granted the last ProTour berth by the UCI. See the cyclingnews.com story here. Perhaps not surprisingly, with the new team operators being Swiss, they are going with BMC for the bikes.

Active Bay, the Spanish-based company that ran the old Astana-Wurth team (and Liberty Seguros-Wurth before that), was disolved the other day. See the story here.

thats great to hear,...Astana something yeah good on them,...NOW BACK to the bikes please...any feedback on BH bikes in terms of performance, durability, ride quality, frame quality etc etc etc....

Thanks for the link guys! looks like they are just as good as the other noteworthy brands....

well they hold up to mass miles - know a couple of astana riders and they like them, arnt so fond of their corima wheels as far as stiffness goes - but if u ask me their a spanish made giant ........

Alex3se said:
Thanks for the link guys! looks like they are just as good as the other noteworthy brands....
Bicycling Australia reviewed the BH Global Concept G2 in their Sep-Oct '06 issue (Robbie in green on the cover). They gave it the thumbs up, saying stuff like "The BH is a bike that looks, feels, and behaves like a pro level contender..." and "My time overall on the BH was a pleasure."

foe said:
well they hold up to mass miles - know a couple of astana riders and they like them, arnt so fond of their corima wheels as far as stiffness goes - but if u ask me their a spanish made giant ........

Is BH and Giant in anyway related? Sister companies? BH bikes are made in spain,...at least i reckon thats an advantage over Taiwan made Giant,..or is it?