BH Expert - any good?

cyclespeugeot

Aug 29, 2007
I'm looking at getting a BH Expert, now onsale $1000AUS from $1399 as the importer has given up on them (after only 6 months!). They didn't sell well apparently.

It has a combination of XT/Deore components, Suntour XCR remote lock out fork, K-6 Airlite aluminium and weighs 12.5kg but I have NFI if it's any good all up. I have googled this one to death trying to find any user info and have found almost no reference to BH bikes at all. I own a BH 105 roadie and think it's pretty good value.

I am planning to use if for light trail work and around town on slicks, nothing to strenuous. Just want to know if for $900 I should be looking elsewhere...

cyclespeugeot said:
I'm looking at getting a BH Expert, now onsale $1000AUS from $1399 as the importer has given up on them (after only 6 months!). They didn't sell well apparently.

It has a combination of XT/Deore components, Suntour XCR remote lock out fork, K-6 Airlite aluminium and weighs 12.5kg but I have NFI if it's any good all up. I have googled this one to death trying to find any user info and have found almost no reference to BH bikes at all. I own a BH 105 roadie and think it's pretty good value.

I am planning to use if for light trail work and around town on slicks, nothing to strenuous. Just want to know if for $900 I should be looking elsewhere...
i owned a BH connect. just like you said you google everywhere and there is nothing :D it's a good bike. it's fast and the geometry is superb. i have a giant cadex with shimano 600 parts you know how old. i compare both and many things added. i am happy with it. bh is quality.