Bhakti Massage/Somoto E.R/

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Okie Dokie, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Okie Dokie

    Okie Dokie Guest

    Can anyone tell me about these techniques. They are both offered locally I can't find much on the
    net about them. Bhakti and Somoto Emotional Release. Are these massages done on a table a chair the
    floor? Do they involve stones/oils/ heat? Clothed/ towel? Any help or information would be most
    appreciated.

    Tags:

  2. Try doing your search with it spelled as Somato. It's an advanced refinement of
    Craniosacral therapy.

    3356.bay.webtv.net...