BHF Bike Show Rides

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mr_rolfi, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Mr_rolfi

    Mr_rolfi Guest

    Hi there, is anyone doing the BHF rides to the bikeshow at the NEC on Sunday 27th April? If so, what
    can you do with your bikes when you get there (if you want to go in ofcourse)?

    --
    cheers,

    Dave Rollinson

    Tags:

  2. "mr_rolfi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi there, is anyone doing the BHF rides to the bikeshow at the NEC on Sunday 27th April? If so,
    > what can you do with your bikes when you get there (if you want to go in ofcourse)?

    That's the ride that gets there pretty much when the show closes isn't it? I was interested until I
    realised that. Seems like bad timing to me.

    Rich