BHF Bike Show Rides

Mr_rolfi

Guest
Hi there, is anyone doing the BHF rides to the bikeshow at the NEC on Sunday 27th April? If so, what
can you do with your bikes when you get there (if you want to go in ofcourse)?

--
cheers,

Dave Rollinson

"mr_rolfi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi there, is anyone doing the BHF rides to the bikeshow at the NEC on Sunday 27th April? If so,
> what can you do with your bikes when you get there (if you want to go in ofcourse)?

That's the ride that gets there pretty much when the show closes isn't it? I was interested until I
realised that. Seems like bad timing to me.

Rich