BHIT Day?

Tony Raven

Guest
Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
Bill IIRC) ?

Tony

Tony Raven wrote:

> Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
> Bill IIRC) ?

It's not outwith the bounds of possibility that I might be in London on that day. I could even be
carrying an S&S coupled tandem.

OTOH, if I _am_ there, it will be for a meeting of some sort.

James

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:47:02 -0000, "Tony Raven"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
>Bill IIRC) ?

Sounds like a good idea, not sure what the leave position will be like at the time (new job
starts March 1).

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tony Raven" <[email protected]> writes:
> Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
> Bill IIRC) ?

Heh, sounds an idea if it can get enough support to be noticed.

But it's an infeasibly long way for some of us to come.

--
Nick Kew

> Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the
second
> reading of the BHIT Bill IIRC) ?

Could be fun. Not sure of the diary but maybe.

St George's Day -- possible link to restriction of our freedoms?

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
>Bill IIRC) ?
>
>Tony

Hmm. What a good idea.

I'll see if I can engineer a mtg in London on that day; thus getting round the awkward should-be-at-
work problem.

Tony Raven wrote:

> Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
> Bill IIRC) ?
>
> Tony

I'd rather join the start of their "Ride To The Race" event, wearing the most stupid headgear I can
find. Somewhere I have a plastic Viking helmet with big horns.

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:55:09 +0000, Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Tony Raven wrote:
>
>> Anyone fancy going for a cycle in London on April 23rd (the day of the second reading of the BHIT
>> Bill IIRC) ?
>>
>> Tony
>>

>I'd rather join the start of their "Ride To The Race" event, wearing the most stupid headgear I can
>find. Somewhere I have a plastic Viking helmet with big horns.

I think I've got an old top hat somewhere.

wrote:

>I'd rather join the start of their "Ride To The Race" event, wearing the most stupid headgear I can
>find. Somewhere I have a plastic Viking helmet with big horns.

Heh! I like that idea! How about if we all turn up to the start of said event wearing AFDBs
(http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html)?

Guy
===

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:55:09 +0000, Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I'd rather join the start of their "Ride To The Race" event, wearing the most stupid headgear I
>> can find. Somewhere I have a plastic Viking helmet with big horns.
>
> Heh! I like that idea! How about if we all turn up to the start of said event wearing AFDBs
> (http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html)?

I think I might wear one of Sheldon's Bikecentennial Airbag helmets: http://www.sheldonbrown.com/airbag-
helmet.html

Tony