Bi-Partisan Congressional Bike Caucus

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Claire Petersky, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. I had no idea such a thing existed, but caught a link to it on someone's
    blog. Here it is:

    http://blumenauer.house.gov/Issues/CaucusSummary.aspx?NewsID=995

    I guess my imagination was caught with this, maybe because I have mental
    images of our state's delegation already. I could see Rick Larsen on a bike
    (http://www.house.gov/larsen/) or even Brian Baird
    (http://www.house.gov/baird/bio/about.shtml), but I have a harder time with
    McDermott (http://www.house.gov/mcdermott/biography.shtml) -- on a
    recumbent, maybe.

    --
    Warm Regards,

    Claire Petersky
    http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
    See the books I've set free at:

  2. Andy Gee

    Andy Gee Guest

    "Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in news:CiBtf.4637
    [email protected]:

    > http://blumenauer.house.gov/Issues/CaucusSummary.aspx?NewsID=995

    Well, first, I'm certainly going to email Earl and see what his caucus
    thinks about buying pollution warrants from people who want to commute by
    bike. And also to ask him why he didn't include personal health in his
    list of good things about bikes -- could he be a tool of the pharma
    industry???

    Second, I'd like to find out where I can see Jerry Nadler on a bicycle, and
    especially what brand it is.

    Thanks for posting this!

    --ag