Bi-Partisan Congressional Bike Caucus

Claire Petersky

Guest
I had no idea such a thing existed, but caught a link to it on someone's
blog. Here it is:

http://blumenauer.house.gov/Issues/CaucusSummary.aspx?NewsID=995

I guess my imagination was caught with this, maybe because I have mental
images of our state's delegation already. I could see Rick Larsen on a bike
(http://www.house.gov/larsen/) or even Brian Baird
(http://www.house.gov/baird/bio/about.shtml), but I have a harder time with
McDermott (http://www.house.gov/mcdermott/biography.shtml) -- on a
recumbent, maybe.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/
See the books I've set free at:

"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in news:CiBtf.4637
[email protected]:

> http://blumenauer.house.gov/Issues/CaucusSummary.aspx?NewsID=995

Well, first, I'm certainly going to email Earl and see what his caucus
thinks about buying pollution warrants from people who want to commute by
bike. And also to ask him why he didn't include personal health in his
list of good things about bikes -- could he be a tool of the pharma
industry???

Second, I'd like to find out where I can see Jerry Nadler on a bicycle, and
especially what brand it is.

Thanks for posting this!

--ag