Bianchi cable bosses

Paul Westall

Guest
Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube shifters
if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube? They look like they would work, but I don't have a set
of dt shifters to try. TIA Paul

pete-<< Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube
shifters if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube?

If they hold the Campagnolo supplied cable stops, they can be used for DT shifters.

"Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube
> shifters if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube? They look like they would work, but I don't
> have a set of dt shifters to try.

Yes, that boss is a standard Campagnolo 660 or a clone. Takes DT shifters perfectly.