Bianchi cable bosses

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Westall, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. Paul Westall

    Paul Westall Guest

    Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube shifters
    if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube? They look like they would work, but I don't have a set
    of dt shifters to try. TIA Paul

    Tags:

  2. pete-<< Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube
    shifters if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube?

    If they hold the Campagnolo supplied cable stops, they can be used for DT shifters.

  3. Yes, I did that.

  4. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Can the bosses on Bianchi frames ,which hold the cable stops for Ergo, be used for downtube
    > shifters if one wanted to replace Ergo with downtube? They look like they would work, but I don't
    > have a set of dt shifters to try.

    Yes, that boss is a standard Campagnolo 660 or a clone. Takes DT shifters perfectly.