Bianchi Exhibition Design Project; Would love to have your input! :)

oliviapaden

Jan 28, 2010
Hello- My name is Olivia and I'm currently a student at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA.. I'm currently working on a design project for an exhibit specific to Bianchi. Right now, I'm in the researching phase, trying to figure out why people ride Bianchi and what makes them different, at a deeper level. I'm definitely no expert on bikes, but would love to learn more from anyone in the forum so I can have a better understanding of the company throughout the design process.

If any of you have the time, would you be able to answer some of the questions below? I'd love to have your input! Thanks
smile.gif

1.Why, specifically, do you ride Bianchi bicycles? How does the brand make you feel?

2.What features/technology/etc. make make Bianchi bikes different from the other cycling companies?

3.About how much did you pay for your bike? Special features?

4.How would you describe your mindset when riding?

5.If you were to choose one Bianchi bike to be a showcase in an exhibit, for example, what would be your choice and for what reasons?

6. Where do you usually enjoy riding? What kind of bike(s) do you ride?

(if you like, it would be great to get your name, age and city, just for the sake of understanding the kind of demographics that ride Bianchi! if you'd rather not, that's ok too!)

Again, thank you so much for your time and expertise!