BIANCHI NEW RETRO TRI BIKE

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Hi-Techbikes.Co, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Circa 1999, Bianchi alum with mega downtube 57cm, 650 wheels, Xwing h-bar, very cool flat aero
    bar, original one piece. D/A shifters 9 speed, Ultegra except for brakes and bb. Retail $2400.00
    SALE $1299.00

    --
    HI-TECHBIKES.COM toll free 1-888-561-bike Hank ><

    Tags:

  2. Chris Maginn

    Chris Maginn Guest

    When posting ADS on the rec.sport.triathlon newsgroup, please identify your post as an ad or use
    "FS" in the heading of your post. You don't do yourselves any favors by not adhering to posting
    guidelines easily found on newsgroups.

    "HI-TECHBIKES.COM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Circa 1999, Bianchi alum with mega downtube 57cm, 650 wheels, Xwing h-bar, very cool flat aero
    > bar, original one piece. D/A shifters 9 speed, Ultegra except for brakes and bb. Retail $2400.00
    > SALE $1299.00

  3. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    "Chris Maginn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > When posting ADS on the rec.sport.triathlon newsgroup, please identify your post as an ad or use
    > "FS" in the heading of your post. You don't do yourselves any favors by not adhering to posting
    > guidelines easily found on newsgroups.
    >
    > "HI-TECHBIKES.COM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Circa 1999, Bianchi alum with mega downtube 57cm, 650 wheels, Xwing
    h-bar,
    > > very cool flat aero bar, original one piece. D/A shifters 9 speed,
    Ultegra
    > > except for brakes and bb. Retail $2400.00 SALE $1299.00

    Of all the crap posted here, you nit pick Hi-Techbikes for not putting an FS in the header. It's
    enough to make me want to give you a rasher for top posting. But I won't.

    Phil Holman

  4. All of the crap you refer to is being posted by just one asshole posting under many names.

    "Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > Of all the crap posted here, you nit pick Hi-Techbikes for not putting an FS in the header. It's
    > enough to make me want to give you a rasher for top posting. But I won't.
    >
    > Phil Holman

  5. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    > "Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > Of all the crap posted here, you nit pick Hi-Techbikes for not
    putting
    > > an FS in the header. It's enough to make me want to give you a rasher for top posting.
    But I
    > > won't.

    "Andrew Coleman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > All of the crap you refer to is being posted by just one asshole posting under many names.

    I'm surprised no one has contacted his ISP with a threat to sue. He has libeled at least one person
    I know of. The guy on the following link (Lawrence Godfrey) has sued plenty and most settle out of
    court. ecce and he are made for each other and I think both live in the UK.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Lawrence+Godfr
    ey&btnG=Google+Search&meta=group%3Dsci.physics.*

    Phil Holman