Bianchi oltre 2011. how much?

lombardinihatz

Jun 26, 2014
Hello everyone. I have been cycling for over 30 years and loving it. Mostly trails. . i am about to buy my first road bike and i am looking at a 2011 bianchi oltre fitted with 404 firecrest zipp carbon clinchers and campagnolo super record 11 full carbon. fsa handles. Two carbon cages and a garmin 500 edge. The bike shows very little wear and in excellent condition. What would a fair value on this bike. I am going next week to propose an offer. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lombardinihatz

Hello everyone.
I have been cycling for over 30 years and loving it. Mostly trails. . i am about to buy my first road bike and i am looking at a 2011 bianchi oltre fitted with 404 firecrest zipp carbon clinchers and campagnolo super record 11 full carbon. fsa handles. Two carbon cages and a garmin 500 edge. The bike shows very little wear and in excellent condition. What would a fair value on this bike. I am going next week to propose an offer.
Thanks in advance.
Half the original MSRP might be a good starting point. Don't know for sure, I don't buy these very frequently.