rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

BIANCHI PISTA / DEDA TRACK HANDLEBARS

Started by Andy Nguyen · · Last activity · 2 posts · 375 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
3 March 2005
Last activity
3 March 2005
Original author
Andy Nguyen
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
375
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Removed from my 2005 Bianchi Pista. I've taken the bar tape off and there
    are a couple of scratches where it was clamped down, but besides that it in
    good condition. Chrome plated cro-moly from Dedacciai. I believe its 40cm
    from center-to-center width. 26.0 clamp diameter. The specs can be found on
    their website.

    I'll sell it for $42 shipped in the US (except Alaska & Hawaii)

    Email me if you would like pictures

    --
    Andy Nguyen
    Atlanta, GA 30332

  2. I also have the original silver Bianchi saddle that came with the
    bike....I'll also sell it for an additional $10.

    "Andy Nguyen" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Removed from my 2005 Bianchi Pista. I've taken the bar tape off and there
    are a couple of scratches where it was clamped down, but besides that it


    in

    Quoted message said:

    good condition. Chrome plated cro-moly from Dedacciai. I believe its 40cm
    from center-to-center width. 26.0 clamp diameter. The specs can be found


    on

    Quoted message said:

    their website.

    I'll sell it for $42 shipped in the US (except Alaska & Hawaii)

    Email me if you would like pictures

    --
    Andy Nguyen
    Atlanta, GA 30332

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.