Bianchi question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Joe, Mar 15, 2003.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    I've just acquired a Bianchi brava,W/ a Suntour groupo. I would like to know what year this model is
    and model range, upper lower?

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I've just acquired a Bianchi brava,W/ a Suntour groupo. I would like to know what year this model
    > is and model range, upper lower?

    I believe that bike has SR-Sakae setapost and stem. Those are dated near the limit marks. Conform
    that with the forst number of your serial number. ("H7K67890" would be a 1987). ("H"-series Bianchis
    are built at Hodaka)