Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Bianchi Via Nirone 7105 61cm

Started by mluk27 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,462 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
7 August 2012
Last activity
7 August 2012
Original author
mluk27
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,462
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I purchased this bike a year ago and its still an almost brand new bike, besides the 50 miles I've ridden on it. I thought I would ride it more, but didnt turn out that way. The color of the bike is the staple Bianchi 'celeste'. I still have the warranty papers. Im located in Southern California in Santa Clarita.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.