Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Bianchi Vigorelli...is it worth it?

Started by rel · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,349 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
16 August 2006
Last activity
16 August 2006
Original author
rel
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,349
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi to all!
    I'm I'm facing a serious predicament, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm not what one would call a "serious" cyclist. I just enjoy riding whenever I have a chance...usually 50-70 miles a week.
    Until recently, I've been content riding a very old, but sturdy (and heavy!) Motobecane. However, as I've gradually become a stronger rider, I feel as though the weight and flaws of this bike are holding me back.
    So I finally gave in, and while at the local bike shop, I tried out a few higher end frames. Among them was a Bianchi Vigorelli. It was love at first ride 😄
    However, I'm worried that it's not worth spending this much money on a frame taking into consideration the fact that I'm not serious rider. All I really want is a comfy and speedy bike that will serve me well for the next five years without too many problems. Since I don't know all that much about bikes....I have no way of knowing whether this bike will provide what I'm looking for. Even though it felt perfect when I rode it, I have no way of knowing how it will feel after 20 miles.
    Any thoughts or suggestions?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.