Bib shorts: Euro sizing of Castelli/Nalini/Santini

Hello

just wanted to see what other people wear in terms of sizes , who are a
size 34 inch waist, if they wear Santini, Castelli, Pearl Izumi, or
Nalini bib shorts. From my experience with Euro brands, most are sized
on the slim size, some much slimmer (like Sportful ). Usually the size
tag is wrong when they describe what chest/wasit size would fit a
person. So if you are 34 inch waist and wear any of the brands
mentioned above, please let me know what size in the brand would have
the best fit. Thanks.

[email protected] wrote in news:1145042815.695031.99920
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> just wanted to see what other people wear in terms of sizes , who are a
> size 34 inch waist, if they wear Santini, Castelli, Pearl Izumi, or
> Nalini bib shorts. From my experience with Euro brands, most are sized
> on the slim size, some much slimmer (like Sportful ). Usually the size
> tag is wrong when they describe what chest/wasit size would fit a
> person.

I don't have any Sportful shorts, but I've found their jerseys to be roomier
than Santini or Castelli. I guess you just need to try them on and see how
they fit your body.

Regarding bibs, I wear a medium Pearl Izumi and a large Castelli and Nalini.
Pearl Izumi's size chart says medium=32-34" waist. Most Euro size charts
call this a size large. You also need to consider your torso height when
buying bibs, else the straps may be much too tight.

[email protected] wrote:
> Hello
>
> just wanted to see what other people wear in terms of sizes , who are a
> size 34 inch waist, if they wear Santini, Castelli, Pearl Izumi, or
> Nalini bib shorts. From my experience with Euro brands, most are sized
> on the slim size, some much slimmer (like Sportful ). Usually the size
> tag is wrong when they describe what chest/wasit size would fit a
> person. So if you are 34 inch waist and wear any of the brands
> mentioned above, please let me know what size in the brand would have
> the best fit. Thanks.

Castelli bibs size 6 fit me well. I'm 6'3" 225lbs. 34" waist.

Joseph