Bib shorts for tri?

Eric <[email protected]> wrote in news:8912c$432e1874$d844d03d$29493
@FUSE.NET:

> Does anyone make bib-style shorts for tri gear?

Just saw one at Destotosport.com. They recommend it for use under a wetsuit
only though. I suspect it (and any other bib style for that matter) opens
up like a parachute if you swim in it without something covering the top.

http://desotosport.com/home/index.shtml