Bib shorts with shorter legs?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kb, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Kb

    Kb Guest

    I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel good, the legs are a bit long
    for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs shorter than others?

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Paul Kopit

    Paul Kopit Guest

    Nashbar Epic

    On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 01:47:37 -0400, "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel good, the legs are a bit long
    >for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs shorter than others?
    >
    >Thanks!

  3. Tom Pich

    Tom Pich Guest

    Etxe Ondo

    Tom

    "KB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
    good,
    > the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs
    > shorter than others?
    >
    > Thanks!

  4. Bluto

    Bluto Guest

  5. Kb

    Kb Guest

    Thanks Bluto, those look perfect!

    "Bluto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
    good,
    > > the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs
    > > shorter than others?
    >
    > http://www.weplay.com/Brute/wrestling/singlets/jam.html

    http://e-dancewear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Dance&Ca
    tegory_Code=Mens+Leotards

  6. Jeff Martin

    Jeff Martin Guest

    There is no pad in those, there not made for bike riding. "KB" <[email protected]>
    > Thanks Bluto, those look perfect!
    >

    > "Bluto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
    > good,
    > > > the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the
    > > > legs shorter than others?
    > >
    > > http://www.weplay.com/Brute/wrestling/singlets/jam.html

    http://e-dancewear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Dance&Ca
    > tegory_Code=Mens+Leotards

  7. Kb

    Kb Guest

    um...I was joking!! It would still be nice to get some serious replies, though...

    news:[email protected]...