Bib shorts with shorter legs?

Kb

Guest
I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel good, the legs are a bit long
for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs shorter than others?

Thanks!

Nashbar Epic

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 01:47:37 -0400, "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel good, the legs are a bit long
>for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs shorter than others?
>
>Thanks!

Etxe Ondo

Tom

"KB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
good,
> the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs
> shorter than others?
>
> Thanks!

Thanks Bluto, those look perfect!

"Bluto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
good,
> > the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the legs
> > shorter than others?
>
> http://www.weplay.com/Brute/wrestling/singlets/jam.html

http://e-dancewear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Dance&Ca
tegory_Code=Mens+Leotards

There is no pad in those, there not made for bike riding. "KB" <[email protected]>
> Thanks Bluto, those look perfect!
>

> "Bluto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "KB" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > I have a pair of Vloer bib shorts, and I find that although they feel
> good,
> > > the legs are a bit long for my liking, coming down close to my knees. Which brands make the
> > > legs shorter than others?
> >
> > http://www.weplay.com/Brute/wrestling/singlets/jam.html

http://e-dancewear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=Dance&Ca
> tegory_Code=Mens+Leotards

um...I was joking!! It would still be nice to get some serious replies, though...

news:[email protected]...