Bib shorts

coateshaaf1

Jul 3, 2009
I am a big guy and I'm looking for some xxxl bib shorts in the 120 and under price range. I have checked all of the local bike shops and they have nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.

coateshaaf1 said:
I am a big guy and I'm looking for some xxxl bib shorts in the 120 and under price range. I have checked all of the local bike shops and they have nothing. Any advice would be appreciated.

These were recommended to me:

http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/info_pages/bibs_formaggio_shorts.pdf

Having the heart of a Scotsman, I bought these for even less:

BIBS BIBSHORTS XL cycling shorts bicycle bike pants NEW - eBay (item 380139619709 end time Aug-14-09 04:52:49 PDT)

coateshaaf1 said:

I have the Performance Ultra II bibs ($85 or so)and have had zero problems with them. Very comfortable, no shift, nice on hard and easy rides a lot. Not sure about xxxl (the website only has up to xxl), but you could probably give them a call.

Bicycling Magazine just rated Performance's Elite II bibs as the best under $100, and the Ultras are actually a step up the Elites.