Bibshort 'accidents'

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by The Nottingham Duck, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
    'wind'.
    Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
    expelled something more solid.
    Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    whilst out cycling ?

    I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

    Tags:

  2. Pete Whelan

    Pete Whelan Guest

    The Nottingham Duck wrote:
    > Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
    > 'wind'.
    > Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
    > expelled something more solid.
    > Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    > whilst out cycling ?
    >
    > I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

    yes, but I'm not going into the details

  3. The Nottingham Duck wrote:

    > Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
    > 'wind'.
    > Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
    > expelled something more solid.
    > Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    > whilst out cycling ?

    Not *when cycling*, anyway...

  4. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    The Nottingham Duck wrote:

    > Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    > whilst out cycling ?

    Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  5. JLB

    JLB Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:
    > The Nottingham Duck wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    >> whilst out cycling ?
    >>

    > Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)

    No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
    saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
    Allegedly.

    --
    Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    JLB wrote:
    > Tony Raven wrote:
    >
    >> The Nottingham Duck wrote:
    >>
    >>> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    >>> whilst out cycling ?
    >>>

    >> Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)
    >>

    > No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
    > saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
    > Allegedly.

    Just wear gloves and a nose peg when changing the bottom bracket though ;-(

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  7. Tony Raven wrote:

    > JLB wrote:

    >> No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
    >> saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
    >> Allegedly.

    > Just wear gloves and a nose peg when changing the bottom bracket though ;-(

    That's why BB shells are drilled, stupid ;-)

  8. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
    > 'wind'.
    > Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
    > expelled something more solid.
    > Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    > whilst out cycling ?
    >
    > I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

    Well I did make this killer chilli once...

    Cheers, helen s

  9. The Nottingham Duck <[email protected]> writed in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
    > 'wind'.
    > Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
    > expelled something more solid.
    > Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
    > whilst out cycling ?
    >
    > I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

    yes.
    Next question.