Bibshort 'accidents'

The Nottingham Duck

Guest
Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
'wind'.
Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
expelled something more solid.
Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
whilst out cycling ?

I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

The Nottingham Duck wrote:
> Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
> 'wind'.
> Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
> expelled something more solid.
> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
> whilst out cycling ?
>
> I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

yes, but I'm not going into the details

The Nottingham Duck wrote:

> Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
> 'wind'.
> Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
> expelled something more solid.
> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
> whilst out cycling ?

Not *when cycling*, anyway...

The Nottingham Duck wrote:

> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
> whilst out cycling ?

Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)

--
Tony

Anon

Tony Raven wrote:
> The Nottingham Duck wrote:
>
>> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
>> whilst out cycling ?
>>

> Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)

No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
Allegedly.

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap

JLB wrote:
> Tony Raven wrote:
>
>> The Nottingham Duck wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
>>> whilst out cycling ?
>>>

>> Isn't that why modern saddles have a hole in them ;-)
>>

> No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
> saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
> Allegedly.

Just wear gloves and a nose peg when changing the bottom bracket though ;-(

--
Tony

Anon

Tony Raven wrote:

> JLB wrote:

>> No doubt, but if this more than an occasional problem, removing the
>> saddle and riding on the seatpost can help to avoid embarrassment.
>> Allegedly.

> Just wear gloves and a nose peg when changing the bottom bracket though ;-(

That's why BB shells are drilled, stupid ;-)

"The Nottingham Duck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
> 'wind'.
> Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
> expelled something more solid.
> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
> whilst out cycling ?
>
> I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

Well I did make this killer chilli once...

Cheers, helen s

The Nottingham Duck <[email protected]> writed in
news:[email protected]:

> Riding to work today I found myself suffering from a mild attack of
> 'wind'.
> Lifting my derriere from the seat I released said gas,but nearly
> expelled something more solid.
> Has anyone suffered from what the medics term "following-through"
> whilst out cycling ?
>
> I'm sure we'd all love to hear the details !

yes.
Next question.