Bicivideo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chimp, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    What's the latest on Bicivideo? Has anybody heard from them recently
    (i.e. in the past month)?

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

    Tags:

  2. catbsq

    catbsq Guest

    I got an e-mail from him on 12.26.02.

    It would appear that everything is on schedule for 2003.

    You can reach him at: [email protected]

    "ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > What's the latest on Bicivideo? Has anybody heard from them recently
    > (i.e. in the past month)?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  3. Amdi8

    Amdi8 Guest

    ronde chimp <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > What's the latest on Bicivideo? Has anybody heard from them recently
    > (i.e. in the past month)?

    Yeah, I heard from them a few weeks ago.

    Unfortunately they continue with their outrageous price schemes for something that is not even legal
    (taped coverage off TV). I think last time I checked they were charging some huge $150 or so fee per
    year and then you had to buy individual tapes/DVDs at $20 a pop.

    Whatever. If people fall for that, maybe I should start my own cycling race coverage "business". At
    those prices, if I get a dozen people to buy all the races for the year, I'm set.

    I guess for now we'll have to make do with World Cycling Productions. Not only they are cheaper
    (especially when their tapes go on sale), and their quality is much better, but they are also legit.
    Now if they only covered more races...

    Amdi8