bickering

H

Hotmoon

There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end of a
thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of the thread.

>There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end of a
>thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of the thread.
>

This is yet another reason to be skeptical of word-of-mouth and anecdotal evidence. As conversations
go on, they usually become further removed from the original topic and the truth.

"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end of
> >a thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of the
> >thread.
> >
>
> This is yet another reason to be skeptical of word-of-mouth and anecdotal evidence. As
> conversations go on, they usually become further removed
from the
> original topic and the truth.

No they don't!

carabelli

In article <[email protected]>,
hotmoon <[email protected]> wrote:
>There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end of a
>thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of the thread.

That's very sad, Roger. Perhaps you should read more often. Or not at all. Is someone pointing a gun
at your head and forcing you to read m.h.a?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
carabelli <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040212110325.21921.00001487@mb-
>m22.aol.com...
>> >There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end
>> >of a thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of the
>> >thread.
>> >
>>
>> This is yet another reason to be skeptical of word-of-mouth and anecdotal evidence. As
>> conversations go on, they usually become further removed from the original topic and the truth.
>
>No they don't!

Yes they do!

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

"David Wright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]>, carabelli
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >"Ilsa9" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040212110325.21921.00001487@mb-
> >m22.aol.com...
> >> >There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end
> >> >of a thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of
> >> >the thread.
> >> >
> >>
> >> This is yet another reason to be skeptical of word-of-mouth and
anecdotal
> >> evidence. As conversations go on, they usually become further removed from the original topic
> >> and the truth.
> >
> >No they don't!
>
> Yes they do!

Can't we all just get along?

Here is my solution and it works! See for yourself.

Any poster that mentions J A N 's name in a negative light killfilter them for they are only a troll
and do not want to participate in alternative therapies. You will find the board gets useful again!

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> There is often times so much bickering going on in this board that when I look to near the end
> of a thread, I can't even figure out what the subject was without going to the beginning of
> the thread.