Bicycle Bios

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi all,

    Just a short note to let you know that we now have 465 bicycle commuter bios at www.bikecommute.com
    Post yours if your not listed.

    we also just added a bicycle bookstore, read, readers reviews and rating on over 200 of the best
    bicycle books in print.

    Also send us your bicycle commuting photos and stories to be posted

    If you run visit www.bikecommute.com sister site www.runyet.com

    Enjoy your commute. In the Northern Hemisphere the days will be getting longer and warmer it's time
    to get turned on to bicycle commuting.

    John Meacham Orange County CA [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Enjoy your commute. In the Northern Hemisphere the days will be getting longer and warmer it's
    > time to get turned on to bicycle commuting.
    >
    > John Meacham Orange County CA [email protected]

    Prety damn easy for you to say living in LA.

  3. > John Meacham Orange County CA [email protected]
    ^^^^

    Sometimes a typo seem so fitting, given this sort of spam.

    JT