Bicycle brand, anyone know this brand?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gerben, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. Gerben

    Gerben Guest

    Does anyone know the brand 'Hanson' ? I have had a racing bike of this brand, like 10 years ago. I
    don't know if it even exists anymore. Greetz!

    Tags:

  2. "Gerben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know the brand 'Hanson' ? I have had a racing bike of this brand, like 10 years ago. I
    > don't know if it even exists anymore. Greetz!

    Is it a fixed gear?

  3. "Gerben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know the brand 'Hanson' ? I have had a racing bike of this brand, like 10 years ago. I
    > don't know if it even exists anymore. Greetz!

    Didn't they have a hit with Ummm Bop? Oh, you said Brand. Never mind.

    -T

  4. EPREX

    EPREX New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2003
    [QUOTE
    Didn't they have a hit with Ummm Bop?

    "laughing" after reading this post, i cracked and peed my pants.