Bicycle built for six

Status

William Meacham

Guest
Hi all,

I added a page to the Longbikes website showing a new tandem that Greg Peek built. It's not a
recumbent, but I thought you might get a kick out of it. It can be set up as a four seater or a six
seater and it is 16 1/2 feet long. I think it is very cool.

http://www.longbikes.com/Gallery6.html

Side Note to Ryan and Longbikes owners: If you get a chance, please send Greg a picture of you and
your bike so I can add it to the gallery.

Thanks,

Bill Meacham Slipstream, Duplex Mesa, AZ

Greg Dunn

Guest
I've added this picture to the "Alternative Bikes" main page at BicycleCommuter (and linked back to
the Longbikes Gallery).

http://www.bicyclecommuter.com/AlternativeBikes.htm

The hexatandem nicely complements the Octos and monocycle!

(Referrals to pictures of other strange and wonderful cycle creations always appreciated!)

--
Greg Dunn www.BicycleCommuter.com

"William Meacham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> I added a page to the Longbikes website showing a new tandem that Greg Peek built. It's not a
> recumbent, but I thought you might get a kick out of it. It can be set up as a four seater or a
> six seater and it is 16 1/2 feet long. I think it is very cool.
>
> http://www.longbikes.com/Gallery6.html
>
> Side Note to Ryan and Longbikes owners: If you get a chance, please send Greg a picture of you and
> your bike so I can add it to the gallery.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Meacham Slipstream, Duplex Mesa, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.