Bicycle built for six

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by William Meacham, May 3, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    I added a page to the Longbikes website showing a new tandem that Greg Peek built. It's not a
    recumbent, but I thought you might get a kick out of it. It can be set up as a four seater or a six
    seater and it is 16 1/2 feet long. I think it is very cool.

    http://www.longbikes.com/Gallery6.html

    Side Note to Ryan and Longbikes owners: If you get a chance, please send Greg a picture of you and
    your bike so I can add it to the gallery.

    Thanks,

    Bill Meacham Slipstream, Duplex Mesa, AZ

    Tags:

  2. Greg Dunn

    Greg Dunn Guest

    I've added this picture to the "Alternative Bikes" main page at BicycleCommuter (and linked back to
    the Longbikes Gallery).

    http://www.bicyclecommuter.com/AlternativeBikes.htm

    The hexatandem nicely complements the Octos and monocycle!

    (Referrals to pictures of other strange and wonderful cycle creations always appreciated!)

    --
    Greg Dunn www.BicycleCommuter.com

    news:[email protected]...